The Arroll Edwardian 4 Column Cast Iron Radiator incorporates the timeless design of the 1900’s with its crisp casting lines, elegantly rounded smooth shoulders and bold splayed feet.
This radiator will compliment any traditional or contemporary living areas and is suitable for both domestic and commercial use. It is supplied with traditional thermostatic valves, a bleed valve, 2 steel wall brackets to secure the radiator in place and touch-up paints.
- Edwardian design
- High heat output and retention
- Suitable for central heating systems
- Suitable for both domestic and commercial use
- Comes with traditional thermostatic valves, 2 steel wall brackets, a bleed valve and touch-up paint
- Manufactured in the UK
- Columns: 4
- Sections: 20
- Heat Output Per Section:
- DELTA ?T 50?C / 101 Watts / 345 BTUs
- DELTA ?T 60?C / 128 Watts / 437 BTUs
- Overall Dimensions: H 762 x W 1232 mm
- Leg Section Height: 762mm
- Section Length: 60mm
- Middle Section Height: 700mm
- Section Depth: 144mm
- Inlet & Exit: 605mm
- Bottom Inlet to Floor: 105mm
- Top Inlet to Floor: 710mm
- Inlet to Skirting: 77mm
- Overall Weight: 191.1kg
- Empty Weight Per Leg Section: 10.05kg
- Empty Weight Per Middle Section: 9.5kg
- Warranty: 10 Year manufacturer's guarantee
Dimensions: H 762 x W 1232 x D 144 mm
ANDITSGONE SHIPPING INFO:-
Anditsgone shipping department estimate delivery time will be 14 Business Days on this product(s) from the time of order.
Additional day(s) transit may be required for remote areas. Also note that we are unable to ship to the Channel Islands, Post Office Boxes and BFPO.
Public and Regional holidays plus adverse weather conditions may affect delivery lead times.
Anditsgone would please ask its customers in the event of any shipping issues or late delivery to contact us via the contact form on our website.
There is no local pick-up service. Make sure on receipt of your item you check the packaging to see it is intact and has not been tampered with.
Some items we can provide a quote for ’International Customers’. But these items may be subject to import duties or other taxes that are subject to that countries law.
These charges are the total responsibility of the buyer. Fees to consider in shipping are as follows.
- Paypal Cross Border Levy 0.5 to 1.5%
- Shipping Standard Fee
- Shipping Insurance if item over £100
- Buyer Country Taxes, Duties and Fees
Please request a quote via the contact form on our website providing your full address.