Unique in its design, this professional glass steamer delivers powerful steam from above, distributing it quickly and evenly across your ingredients.
Not only is steaming a quick and easy way to cook, it helps ingredients to maintain moisture, texture and colour, making it a healthier alternative to other cooking methods. Nutrients and vitamins are retained within your recipe and there is no need to add oils and fats, so you can enjoy perfect results in minutes.
The large steaming dish is made entirely from glass which not only helps to preserve delicate flavours within your recipe, but also has a stylish appearance which instantly gives perfect presentation at the table.
- Stylish, professional glass steaming bowl can be easily removed and used to serve your recipe directly at the dining table without drips and spills.
- Unique, superior steam action delivers powerful steam from above, circulating evenly around food for perfect cooking results. Ultra fast heat up – steaming begins within 30 seconds.
- Easy to use digital display with countdown timer.
- Simply select the cooking time and press start.
- Keep warm feature – at the end of steaming, simply select the keep warm function and the desired keep warm time.
- Reheat feature allows you to reheat your recipe.
- Pause feature allows you to pause cooking to check your food, season, or add additional ingredients without interrupting the cooking cycle.
- Robust and durable glass dish and lid will retain their professional appearance over time.
- Easy view 1L water reservoir with audible beep when water needs refilling.
- 5L capacity.
- Stainless steel steaming tray supports food whilst ensuring flavours are preserved.
- Two seperate stainless steel containers fr grains and smaller vegetables.
- Easy clean, dishwasher safe bowl, lid and steaming tray
Type: Food Steamer
ANDITSGONE SHIPPING INFO:-
Anditsgone shipping department estimate delivery time will be 2 Business Days on this product(s) from the time of order.
Additional day(s) transit may be required for remote areas. Also note that we are unable to ship to the Channel Islands, Post Office Boxes and BFPO.
Public and Regional holidays plus adverse weather conditions may affect delivery lead times.
Anditsgone would please ask its customers in the event of any shipping issues or late delivery to contact us via the contact form on our website.
There is no local pick-up service. Make sure on receipt of your item you check the packaging to see it is intact and has not been tampered with.
Some items we can provide a quote for ’International Customers’. But these items may be subject to import duties or other taxes that are subject to that countries law.
These charges are the total responsibility of the buyer. Fees to consider in shipping are as follows.
- Paypal Cross Border Levy 0.5 to 1.5%
- Shipping Standard Fee
- Shipping Insurance if item over £100
- Buyer Country Taxes, Duties and Fees
Please request a quote via the contact form on our website providing your full address.