Beautifully designed owl baby monitor allows you to keep a eye on your little one day and night, from anywhere in the home and hear all the sounds they make. Digital technology provides superior security and sound quality. Adjustable camera, large 4.3” screen and infrared lights on the baby unit make your baby fully visible both day and night. With long 300m range you can monitor your baby from anywhere in your home and garden. You can also soothe your baby from another room with the talk-Back communication feature and trigger melodies and natural soothing sounds from both parent and baby units. Temperature sensor displays on the backlit screen and features an alert if the temperature moves out of pre-set options.
- Beautifully designed owl baby monitor.
- Digital technology for a secure connection and clear sound.
- Video Baby monitor with 2x digital zoom camera.
- Baby unit operates on mains power (adaptor included).
- Parent unit uses rechargeable batteries for up to 2.5 hours of active video monitoring before recharging (batteries and mains adaptor for parent unit included).
- Long 300m range.
- Parent unit features 4.3” colour display for clear video images.
- Includes automatic infrared night vision.
- Room temperature sensor displays in real-time on backlit screen.
- Talk back to your baby – communicate with your baby from the parent unit.
- Includes audio and visual sound indicators.
- 5 volume levels and volume off settings to suit your needs.
- Low battery and out of range sound alerts
- Camera is wall mountable.
Video Monitor: Yes
Lullaby Player: Yes
Screen Size: 4.3"
Colour Screen: Yes
Max Range: 300m
Out of Range Indicator: Yes
Batteries Included: No
2 way Audio: Yes
Type: Baby Monitor
ANDITSGONE SHIPPING INFO:-
Anditsgone shipping department estimate delivery time will be 2 Business Days on this product(s) from the time of order.
Additional day(s) transit may be required for remote areas. Also note that we are unable to ship to the Channel Islands, Post Office Boxes and BFPO.
Public and Regional holidays plus adverse weather conditions may affect delivery lead times.
Anditsgone would please ask its customers in the event of any shipping issues or late delivery to contact us via the contact form on our website.
There is no local pick-up service. Make sure on receipt of your item you check the packaging to see it is intact and has not been tampered with.
Some items we can provide a quote for ’International Customers’. But these items may be subject to import duties or other taxes that are subject to that countries law.
These charges are the total responsibility of the buyer. Fees to consider in shipping are as follows.
- Paypal Cross Border Levy 0.5 to 1.5%
- Shipping Standard Fee
- Shipping Insurance if item over £100
- Buyer Country Taxes, Duties and Fees
Please request a quote via the contact form on our website providing your full address.