The professional-level Celestron LCD Digital Microscope II is a biological LCD microscope at an affordable price. With fully achromatic lens objectives, a mechanical stage, 3.5" full colour TFT screen and 5 MP CMOS sensor, the LCD Digital Microscope II allows for high-resolution imaging of specimen slides. The microscope even includes a 1 GB SD Card, enough storage to capture over 600 high-resolution images for lab reports, papers, lessons and more.
From 40x magnification up to 1600x with digital zoom, the LCD Digital Microscope II is ideal for viewing a range of cellular specimens on slides, like most traditional microscopes. The LCD screen rotates 180 degrees so you can easily share your discoveries with others. For an even bigger audience, use the TV output to display on a television or projector. Great for the professional or serious hobbyist, the LCD Digital Microscope II is ideal for labs, school and research institutions.
- High definition 3.5" full colour TFT screen with 4x digital zoom, 320 x 240 pixels resolution and 262k colours
- Imaging Sensor: 5 MP CMOS sensor, 10x magnification in lieu of eyepiece
- AC Adaptor: Input Universal 100 to 240 volt, 50/60 Hz, 4 plug multi-country
- USB Connection: 2.0, 1.5; cable included
- Magnification (low power): 40x
- Magnification (high power): 400x (1600x with digital zoom)
- Continuous Video (VGA): Yes, 30 fps
- Objective Nosepiece: 3 position with click stop
- Objective Lens Diameter: 3 achromatic 4x, 10x, 40x
- Condenser Lens: NA 0.65
Magnification: 40x / 100x / 400x / 160x / 400x / 1600x
ANDITSGONE SHIPPING INFO:-
Anditsgone shipping department estimate delivery time will be 7 Business Days on this product(s) from the time of order.
Additional day(s) transit may be required for remote areas. Also note that we are unable to ship to the Channel Islands, Post Office Boxes and BFPO.
Public and Regional holidays plus adverse weather conditions may affect delivery lead times.
Anditsgone would please ask its customers in the event of any shipping issues or late delivery to contact us via the contact form on our website.
There is no local pick-up service. Make sure on receipt of your item you check the packaging to see it is intact and has not been tampered with.
Some items we can provide a quote for ’International Customers’. But these items may be subject to import duties or other taxes that are subject to that countries law.
These charges are the total responsibility of the buyer. Fees to consider in shipping are as follows.
- Paypal Cross Border Levy 0.5 to 1.5%
- Shipping Standard Fee
- Shipping Insurance if item over £100
- Buyer Country Taxes, Duties and Fees
Please request a quote via the contact form on our website providing your full address.