Solve your outdoor storage problems with this Lifetime 150 Gallon (568 Litre) Outdoor Storage Deck Box. Constructed from rigid dual wall high density polyethylene (HDPE) with an attractive simulated wood slat look with rough cut wood grain texture, the large 150 gallon (568 litre) capacity is ideal for use on your patio to store outdoor items such as gardening tools, pool equipment or patio furniture cushions. It is also sturdy enough to be utilised as a bench for extra outdoor seating.
This durable storage box is UV protected against fading, cracking, and peeling. The weather resistant spring hinge lid is lockable for added security, and opens over 90° for easy access. It has a controlled spring hinge that will not slam shut, while the water-resistant seal helps to keep your contents protected from the elements. The box also features moulded handles meaning it is easy and convenient to move around your outdoor space.
- Durable rigid dual wall high density polyethylene (HDPE) construction
- Attractive simulated wood slat look
- Can be used as a storage box and as a bench
- UV protected panels and lid
- Controlled spring-hinge lockable lid opens greater than 90° and will not slam shut
- Water resistant seal
- Moulded handles for easy transportation
- Assembly required
- Storage Capacity: 150 gallons (568 litres)
- Internal Dimensions: H 64.2 x W 142.2 x D 63.5 cm
- External Dimensions: H 69.1 x W 150.7 x D 71.9 cm
- Diagonal Length: 165.5 cm
- Weight Capacity: 408.2 kg
- Box Dimensions / Weights:
- Box: H 17.7 x W 74 x D 154.4 cm / 27.9 kg
Interior Capacity: 150 Gallons (568 Litres)
Material: High Density Polyethylene (HDPE), Steel
Type: Plastic Storage
Dimensions: H 69.1 x W 150.7 x D 71.9 cm
Weight: 25 kg
Assembly Time: Approx. 2 hours
ANDITSGONE SHIPPING INFO:-
Anditsgone shipping department estimate delivery time will be 10 Business Days on this product(s) from the time of order.
Additional day(s) transit may be required for remote areas. Also note that we are unable to ship to the Channel Islands, Post Office Boxes and BFPO.
Public and Regional holidays plus adverse weather conditions may affect delivery lead times.
Anditsgone would please ask its customers in the event of any shipping issues or late delivery to contact us via the contact form on our website.
There is no local pick-up service. Make sure on receipt of your item you check the packaging to see it is intact and has not been tampered with.
Some items we can provide a quote for ’International Customers’. But these items may be subject to import duties or other taxes that are subject to that countries law.
These charges are the total responsibility of the buyer. Fees to consider in shipping are as follows.
- Paypal Cross Border Levy 0.5 to 1.5%
- Shipping Standard Fee
- Shipping Insurance if item over £100
- Buyer Country Taxes, Duties and Fees
Please request a quote via the contact form on our website providing your full address.