The Bosch UniversalImpact 800 is the all-rounder impact drill. This makes drilling and screwing in wood, steel and concrete incredibly easy. This is achieved by the 800W motor with Constant Electronic, which ensures a constant output even at high power requirements. In addition, the "Kickback Control" function ensures more safety during drilling.
- Keyless Chuck: Press + lock chuck system for easy drill bit changes
- Kickback Control: This safety feature cuts off the power if the sensor in the tool detects that the tool is spinning itself, protecting the user
- Anti-slip Handle: For optimal handling and control whilst drilling, the handle can be adjusted to be in the perfect position for the job
- Powerful Motor: 800W motor to power through a number of drilling applications along with a built in speed pre-selection wheel for material specific working
- New Impact Mechanism: Making it faster at drilling into harder materials such as concrete and masonry
- Bosch Constant Electronic: The 2.5m power cable provides plenty of flexibility whilst working, whilst Bosch Constant Electronic keeps the tool up to speed even during difficult tasks
- Wattage: 800W
- No Load Speed: 3,000 rpm
- Impact Rate: 45,000 bpm
- Max. Torque: 19 Nm
- Wood Drilling Capacity: 30mm
- Metal Drilling Capacity: 12mm
- Masonry Drilling Capacity: 14mm
- Weight: 1.8kg
- 1 x Bosch UniversalImpact 800 Drill
- 1 x Depth Stop
- 1 x Auxiliary Handle
- 1 x Carry Case
ANDITSGONE SHIPPING INFO:-
Anditsgone shipping department estimate delivery time will be 2 Business Days on this product(s) from the time of order.
Additional day(s) transit may be required for remote areas. Also note that we are unable to ship to the Channel Islands, Post Office Boxes and BFPO.
Public and Regional holidays plus adverse weather conditions may affect delivery lead times.
Anditsgone would please ask its customers in the event of any shipping issues or late delivery to contact us via the contact form on our website.
There is no local pick-up service. Make sure on receipt of your item you check the packaging to see it is intact and has not been tampered with.
Some items we can provide a quote for ’International Customers’. But these items may be subject to import duties or other taxes that are subject to that countries law.
These charges are the total responsibility of the buyer. Fees to consider in shipping are as follows.
- Paypal Cross Border Levy 0.5 to 1.5%
- Shipping Standard Fee
- Shipping Insurance if item over £100
- Buyer Country Taxes, Duties and Fees
Please request a quote via the contact form on our website providing your full address.