The Henley mirrored radiator cabinet is such a unique and bold design that's the perfect choice if you're looking to make a statement. The mirrored front panel will inject light into your room, giving that added feeling of a more spacious room. The contemporary styling has the double benefit of hiding unsightly radiators whilst adding an elegant piece of furniture to a room.
As this cabinet is made with a solid front, vents have been added to the top and sides to aid heat output.
Please Note: To find the minimum width to order, measure valve to valve and then add 10cm to the measurement.
- Delivered fully assembled
- Anti-shatter safety mirrors
- Built as a piece of furniture
- Factory grade, tough paint finish
- Easy access to radiator and valves using hinged cabinet door
- Easy to install with attached brackets
- Features pre-cut skirting board cut-outs (H 2.5 x W 16.5 cm)
- Features pre-cut skirting board cut-outs (16.5 x 2.5cm)
- Colour: White (RAL colour 9016)
- Weight: 27kg
- Internal Dimensions: H 82 x W 101 x D 15 cm
- External Dimensions: H 85 x W 101 x D 20 cm
Brand: Radiator Cabinets UK
Type: Radiator Cabinets
Internal Dimensions: H 82 x W 101 x D 15 cm
External Dimensions: H 85 x W 101 x D 20 cm
ANDITSGONE SHIPPING INFO:-
Anditsgone shipping department estimate delivery time will be 7 Business Days on this product(s) from the time of order.
Additional day(s) transit may be required for remote areas. Also note that we are unable to ship to the Channel Islands, Post Office Boxes and BFPO.
Public and Regional holidays plus adverse weather conditions may affect delivery lead times.
Anditsgone would please ask its customers in the event of any shipping issues or late delivery to contact us via the contact form on our website.
There is no local pick-up service. Make sure on receipt of your item you check the packaging to see it is intact and has not been tampered with.
Some items we can provide a quote for ’International Customers’. But these items may be subject to import duties or other taxes that are subject to that countries law.
These charges are the total responsibility of the buyer. Fees to consider in shipping are as follows.
- Paypal Cross Border Levy 0.5 to 1.5%
- Shipping Standard Fee
- Shipping Insurance if item over £100
- Buyer Country Taxes, Duties and Fees
Please request a quote via the contact form on our website providing your full address.