The Keter Factor 8ft 5" x 11ft Shed is ideal for your general garden storage requirements. This sturdy shed features wide double-entry doors and a heavy duty floor for easy access and storage of large items whilst keeping out the rain. The fixed side window and a roof skylight provide additional natural light, whilst the two integral shelves offer plenty of storage space. The lockable hasp ensures that your contents are kept safe and secure.
The shed is constructed from durable and robust polypropylene with steel reinforcement. The wood effect finish is UV stabilised for fade resistance, and the shed is virtually maintenance free, simply requiring an occasional wash to stay looking clean.
- Wide double entry doors for easy access and storage of larger items
- Durable and robust polypropylene construction with steel reinforcement
- Heavy duty floor to keep out rain and unwanted pests
- 2 integral shelves
- Wood effect finish for an attractive look in the garden
- UV-stabilised for fade-resistance
- Padlock hasp so you can keep everything under lock and key (padlock not included)
- Assembly required: 2 people, approx. 3-4 hours
- Weight: 180 kg
- Footprint: W 248 x D 326 cm
- External Dimensions: H 243 x W 256.5 x D 331.5 cm (*Including the overhang of the eaves)
- Internal Dimensions: H 238.5 x W 236.5 x D 311.5 cm
- 10-year manufacturer’s warranty
Specifications made easy
- Window: Yes
- Brand: Keter
- Product Dimensions: H 243 x W 256.6 x D 331.5 cm
- Height: 2.43m
- Weight: 180kg
- Installation Included: No
- Assembly Time: Approx. 3-4 hours
- Size: 8 x 11ft
- Colour: Taupe
- Material: Polypropylene
- Shelves Included: Yes
ANDITSGONE SHIPPING INFO:-
Anditsgone shipping department will contact you within 5 business days from confirmation of your order to arrange delivery an time.
We aim this will be 10 Business Days on this product(s) from the time of order.
Additional day(s) transit may be required for remote areas. Also note that we are unable to ship to the Channel Islands, Post Office Boxes and BFPO.
Public and Regional holidays plus adverse weather conditions may affect delivery lead times.
Anditsgone would please ask its customers in the event of any shipping issues or late delivery to contact us via the contact form on our website.
There is no local pick-up service. Make sure on receipt of your item you check the packaging to see it is intact and has not been tampered with.
Some items we can provide a quote for ’International Customers’. But these items may be subject to import duties or other taxes that are subject to that countries law.
These charges are the total responsibility of the buyer. Fees to consider in shipping are as follows.
- Paypal Cross Border Levy 0.5 to 1.5%
- Shipping Standard Fee
- Shipping Insurance if item over £100
- Buyer Country Taxes, Duties and Fees
Please request a quote via the contact form on our website providing your full address.