Includes: 12 x Body Jets, 1 x 13A Power Supply, 2 x White Stools, 1 x Bluetooth Control Panel, 1 x 2.8kW Steam Generator
The Insignia INS9005 is a luxurious twin valve steam cabin shower. The stunning chromotherapy lighting offers you 7 different colour options of lighting within the shower cabin, with the option of scrolling through them all. The wide spread of lights within the roof are complimented by the mirrored back panels that create a relaxing ambience within the cubicle.
Shroud yourself in water from the wide angled monsoon rain shower built into the roof of the cabin. You can sit in front of the columns to enjoy the 12 body jets on the white synthetic wood stools that perfectly match the flooring. Further unwind by taking advantage of the steam facility within the cabin with the added luxury of infusing your steam with essential oils via Insignia’s patented Aromatherapy Injection system.
Enhance your relaxation further by using the Bluetooth touch sensitive control panel and throw on some soothing music. The INS9005 steam shower cabin features innovative technological features with a Bluetooth touch screen control panel that connects to twin speakers for an incredible surround sound experience.
- Twin valve for dual water output
- Fast Start 2.8kW steam generator
- World exclusive aromatherapy injection system
- Easy glide doors on rollers with magnetic door seals
- Dynamic Tri Jet Steam technology
- Stainless steel 96 jet 'Hi-Flo' overhead shower
- 2 x Microphone style hand shower with optimal height setting in which they are able to work together
- Thermostatic controlled with Vernet technology
- Bluetooth and FM Radio connectivity from any smart device
- Innovative 'M' touch control panel with media connections
- Twin speaker system for optimal sound quality
- Chromotherapy internal lighting - 7 colour spectrum, either fixed or scrolling
- Unique after shower Ozone disinfection system
- Made from 5mm tempered toughened glass enclosure
- Toughened glass shelf
- Waterproof grain effect white tray insert made from reinforced polymer
- 2 Waterproof grain effect white stools
- Features a hot and cold water supply connection valve at the back of the shower (connector hose not supplied)
- Comes with waste and waste hose and assembly accessories
- 2.5 - 3.4 Bar pressure is required
- 13A plug is supplied for the electrics: control panel and lighting
- CE Certified
- The shower typically comes packaged in 4-5 boxes that are designed to be easily transported
- Body Jets: 12
- Frame Colour: Silver
- Back Panel Colour: Mirror back panels
- Glass Colour: Clear
- Shape: Rectangular shower enclosure
- Weight: 160kg
- Dimensions: H 2240 x W 1400 x D 900mm (internal height of 1970mm / 6'6")
- Warranty: 5 years manufacturer's warranty
People Capacity: 2 Person
Installation Included: No
Number Of Jets: 12
Dimensions: H 2240 x W 1400 x D 900 mm
ANDITSGONE SHIPPING INFO:-
Anditsgone shipping department estimate delivery time will be 5 Business Days on this product(s) from the time of order.
Additional day(s) transit may be required for remote areas. Also note that we are unable to ship to the Channel Islands, Post Office Boxes and BFPO.
Public and Regional holidays plus adverse weather conditions may affect delivery lead times.
Anditsgone would please ask its customers in the event of any shipping issues or late delivery to contact us via the contact form on our website.
There is no local pick-up service. Make sure on receipt of your item you check the packaging to see it is intact and has not been tampered with.
Some items we can provide a quote for ’International Customers’. But these items may be subject to import duties or other taxes that are subject to that countries law.
These charges are the total responsibility of the buyer. Fees to consider in shipping are as follows.
- Paypal Cross Border Levy 0.5 to 1.5%
- Shipping Standard Fee
- Shipping Insurance if item over £100
- Buyer Country Taxes, Duties and Fees
Please request a quote via the contact form on our website providing your full address.