The Bosch PMF 350 CES uses precise and gentle plunge cutting due to rounded cutting edges of the plunge cut saw blades with curved-tec. The dual extraction system can be connected to an all-purpose vacuum cleaner meaning dust is minimised when sanding. The 350 CES has a fast work rate thanks to the continuously variable 350W motor. The versatile and powerful all-rounder for especially demanding projects with accessory changes in seconds and 180° LED light band.
- Work Area Illumination: Due to the 180° LED light band, this tool is ideal for dim corners
- Cutting Dept Limit: Has a 4-stage depth stop for segment saw blades
- Low Dust Sanding: You can connect a mulit-purpose vacuum cleaner for dust extraction
- Optimal Guidance: Optional thread for an attachable Anti-Vibration-Handle (not included)
- High Versatility: There's a large variety of Bosch accessories you are able to use with due to the new Starlock interface
- High Performance Even Under Load: Powerful 350W motor with Bosch Constant-Electronic
- Power Input: 350W
- Power Output: 185W
- No Load Speed: 15,000 - 20,000 rpm
- Ocillation Angle Left/Right: 2,8°
- Weight: 1.6kg
- 1 x PMF 350 CES Corded Multi-Tool
- 1 x Plunge Cut
- 1 x Sanding Plate
- 1 x Depth Stop
- 6 x Sanding Sheets
- 1 x Wood Plunge Cut Blade
- 1 x Optimal Guidance
- 1 x Plunge Cutting Blade
- 1 x Carry Case
ANDITSGONE SHIPPING INFO:-
Anditsgone shipping department estimate delivery time will be 2 Business Days on this product(s) from the time of order.
Additional day(s) transit may be required for remote areas. Also note that we are unable to ship to the Channel Islands, Post Office Boxes and BFPO.
Public and Regional holidays plus adverse weather conditions may affect delivery lead times.
Anditsgone would please ask its customers in the event of any shipping issues or late delivery to contact us via the contact form on our website.
There is no local pick-up service. Make sure on receipt of your item you check the packaging to see it is intact and has not been tampered with.
Some items we can provide a quote for ’International Customers’. But these items may be subject to import duties or other taxes that are subject to that countries law.
These charges are the total responsibility of the buyer. Fees to consider in shipping are as follows.
- Paypal Cross Border Levy 0.5 to 1.5%
- Shipping Standard Fee
- Shipping Insurance if item over £100
- Buyer Country Taxes, Duties and Fees
Please request a quote via the contact form on our website providing your full address.