Enjoy growing your own produce with the VegTrug Medium 1.8 metre Planter. Sourced from FSC certified, high quality sustainable plantation grown fir trees, the VegTrug is a sturdy and stylish addition to your garden that will last for years to come. Delivered flat packed and quick and easy to assemble, once constructed it is the ideal working height to avoid the need for bending or kneeling and is perfect for the elderly or wheelchair users. You will be able to provide healthy, organic eating for the whole family and enjoy a real sense of achievement by picking and eating what you have grown in your VegTrug.
The larger size is ideal for gardens and patios. The V-shaped raised bed reduces the chance of weeds damaging your produce, whilst the purpose built, fitted membrane liner holds up to 60 litres of compost to provide you with ample growing space. The Greenhouse Frame and micro mesh PE cover enable you to extend the growing season by shielding your plants from insects and flies, whilst the sturdy plastic feet safeguard the wood from wet surfaces. The VegTrug is pre-treated with a water-based vegetable safe preservative. To avoid colour fading, simply ensure product is treated with a vegetable safe product on an annual basis.
- Sourced from high quality FSC certified sustainable plantation grown fir trees
- Easy working height, no more bending or kneeling required
- Complete with purpose built, fitted membrane liner
- Greenhouse frame and PE cover to protect from insects and flies
- Sturdy plastic feet to safeguard the wood from wet surfaces
- Pre-treated with water-based vegetable safe preservative
- Delivered flat packed
- Capacity: 420 litres of compost
- Assembly time: approximately 45 minutes for one person
- Assembled Dimensions: H 80 x W 183 x D 76 cm
- Material: Fir wood
- Brand: VegTrug
N.B Plants and compost not included.
ANDITSGONE SHIPPING INFO:-
Anditsgone shipping department estimate delivery time will be 3 Business Days on this product(s) from the time of order.
Additional day(s) transit may be required for remote areas. Also note that we are unable to ship to the Channel Islands, Post Office Boxes and BFPO.
Public and Regional holidays plus adverse weather conditions may affect delivery lead times.
Anditsgone would please ask its customers in the event of any shipping issues or late delivery to contact us via the contact form on our website.
There is no local pick-up service. Make sure on receipt of your item you check the packaging to see it is intact and has not been tampered with.
Some items we can provide a quote for ’International Customers’. But these items may be subject to import duties or other taxes that are subject to that countries law.
These charges are the total responsibility of the buyer. Fees to consider in shipping are as follows.
- Paypal Cross Border Levy 0.5 to 1.5%
- Shipping Standard Fee
- Shipping Insurance if item over £100
- Buyer Country Taxes, Duties and Fees
Please request a quote via the contact form on our website providing your full address.