A lightweight solo packraft that stows away to the size of a 1.5 litre bottle and weighs only 1kg. Engineered for easy paddling and maneuverability, the Klymit Packraft lets you sit up high and features an integrated seat cushion. The advanced design also allows you to recline and enjoy the calm water if you would like. Ripstop fabrics on the top and bottom resist tears and punctures, and the light water dingy comes with a pump-integrated stuff sack.
- Lightweight: The Klymit Pack Raft weighs just 1kg making it one of the lightest boats of its kind. The lightweight and minimal size makes it perfect for accessing remote lakes and rivers
- All in One Storage Bag/Air Pump/Dry Bag: By attaching the Storage Bag to the Pack Raft you can quickly and easily inflate the raft allowing you to get on the water faster. The Storage Sack also converts to an ultra-compact 11.4 x 22.9 cm dry bag, keeping your personal effects nice and dry
- Kayak Paddles Included: With your Pack Raft we include compact and durable kayak paddles, giving what you need to get on the water now
- Arrow Shaped Design: This smart design tracks well, is stable, and allows use of canoe or kayak paddle. This makes the Klymit Pack Raft both safe and fun
- Durable Material: Hardwearing 210D polyester delivers exceptional puncture and abrasion protection
- Pack Size: H 11.43 x W 22.9 cm
- Inflation: Inflation/stuff sack included
- Capacity: 158.8 kg
- Fabric: 210D ripstop polyester top and bottom
- Dimensions: L 203 x W 114 cm
- Weight: 1kg
Dimensions: L 203 x W 114 cm
ANDITSGONE SHIPPING INFO:-
Anditsgone shipping department estimate delivery time will be 2 Business Days on this product(s) from the time of order.
Additional day(s) transit may be required for remote areas. Also note that we are unable to ship to the Channel Islands, Post Office Boxes and BFPO.
Public and Regional holidays plus adverse weather conditions may affect delivery lead times.
Anditsgone would please ask its customers in the event of any shipping issues or late delivery to contact us via the contact form on our website.
There is no local pick-up service. Make sure on receipt of your item you check the packaging to see it is intact and has not been tampered with.
Some items we can provide a quote for ’International Customers’. But these items may be subject to import duties or other taxes that are subject to that countries law.
These charges are the total responsibility of the buyer. Fees to consider in shipping are as follows.
- Paypal Cross Border Levy 0.5 to 1.5%
- Shipping Standard Fee
- Shipping Insurance if item over £100
- Buyer Country Taxes, Duties and Fees
Please request a quote via the contact form on our website providing your full address.