With a 112 cm or 132 cm adjustable blade span, the traditional style of the Hunter Low Profile III 5 Blade ceiling fan will complement small or large rooms.The specially designed mounting makes it ideal for rooms with low ceilings in your home. It features 3-speed WhisperWind® motor technology to deliver quiet and powerful performance so you get the cooling power you want without the noise you don't. The brushed nickel finish is set to impress, while the Chocolate / Maple reversible blades come in two sizes so you can choose the look and cooling area according to your room size and decor.
- Suitable for indoor use only
- Pull chain for easy speed adjustment
- Brushed nickel finish
- 5 x 112cm Chocolate /Maple reversible blades included
- 5 x 132cm Chocolate /Maple reversible blades included
- 12° blade pitch optimised to ensure ideal air movement and peak performance
- Reversible 3-speed WhisperWind® motor delivers ultra-powerful air movement with whisper-quiet performance
- Specially designed low-profile housing fits flush to the ceiling making it ideal for use in rooms with low ceilings
- Indoor/Outdoor: Indoor
- Cooling Area: 10m2 or 19m2
- Fan Size: 112 cm or 132 cm
- Power: 240v/50Hz
- Fan Finish: Brushed Nickel
- Blade Material: Plywood
- Number of Blades: 5
- Blade Side 1: Chocolate
- Blade Side 2: Maple
- Ceiling Mounting: Specially designed low-profile housing fits flush to the ceiling making it ideal for use in rooms with low ceilings
- Pull Chain/Remote Control: Pull Chain
- Sound Level: <46db
- Ceiling to Bottom of Fan Blade: 21.2cm (8.35")
- Width of Fan Body: 31.7 cm (12.49")
- Ceiling to Bottom of Fan: 24.6cm (9.7")
- Fan Weight: 9.73kg
Colour: Brushed Nickel
Type: Ceiling Fan
Material: Cold Rolled Steel
Dimensions: Ceiling to bottom of fan blade: 21.2cm (8.35")
Width of fan body: 31.7 cm (12.49")
Ceiling to bottom of fan: 24.6cm (9.7")
ANDITSGONE SHIPPING INFO:-
Anditsgone shipping department estimate delivery time will be 3 Business Days on this product(s) from the time of order.
Additional day(s) transit may be required for remote areas. Also note that we are unable to ship to the Channel Islands, Post Office Boxes and BFPO.
Public and Regional holidays plus adverse weather conditions may affect delivery lead times.
Anditsgone would please ask its customers in the event of any shipping issues or late delivery to contact us via the contact form on our website.
There is no local pick-up service. Make sure on receipt of your item you check the packaging to see it is intact and has not been tampered with.
Some items we can provide a quote for ’International Customers’. But these items may be subject to import duties or other taxes that are subject to that countries law.
These charges are the total responsibility of the buyer. Fees to consider in shipping are as follows.
- Paypal Cross Border Levy 0.5 to 1.5%
- Shipping Standard Fee
- Shipping Insurance if item over £100
- Buyer Country Taxes, Duties and Fees
Please request a quote via the contact form on our website providing your full address.