The MicroDirect 1080p HDMI Handheld Digital Microscope streams in amazingly clear 1080p HD video via HDMI cable-directly through a TV monitor or projector-- no computer needed. This microscope can connect to any compatible monitor or projector via HDMI cable for real 1080p HD video streaming at up to 220x magnification. That means high quality viewing of 3D specimens and samples.
The 3.5MP high speed sensor allows for high definition streaming and still image and video recording. Still images can be saved directly to the onboard Micro SD slot (card not included) whilst viewing on a monitor. The included PC software and USB cable make recording HD videos simple. Use the included fully adjustable stand to steady the microscope to get the perfect image or video.
- 1080p video streaming of microscopic worlds via included HDMI cable directly to your monitor or projector
- 3.5MP high speed sensor has larger pixel sizes that allow more details and a higher refresh rate
- Records high definition still images. Images are saved directly to a Micro SD card (not included)
- Capture 720p High Definition video at 30 fps when connected to a PC via USB
- Sensor: 3.5MP CMOS 1-3" high speed sensor
- Magnification Range: 10x to 220x
- Pixel Size: 2.2 µm x 2.3 µm
- Video Format-Streaming: HDTV (with HDMI cable): 1080p (1920x1080)@30 fps
- Video Format-Recording: 30 FPS HD- 720p (must be connected to Windows PC via USB) *NOT Mac compatible
- Shutter Trigger: On main body or in software when connected to a Windows PC
- Software: Celestron MicroDirect 1080p portable capture software
- Software Compatibility: Windows 7.0 and newer
- Weight: 0.9kg
- Microscope Dimensions: H 15.6 x W 3.8 x D 3.8 cm
- Stand Dimensions: H 48.3 x W 11.9 x D 17.1 cm
Dimensions: H 15.6 x W 3.8 x D 3.8 cm
ANDITSGONE SHIPPING INFO:-
Anditsgone shipping department estimate delivery time will be 7 Business Days on this product(s) from the time of order.
Additional day(s) transit may be required for remote areas. Also note that we are unable to ship to the Channel Islands, Post Office Boxes and BFPO.
Public and Regional holidays plus adverse weather conditions may affect delivery lead times.
Anditsgone would please ask its customers in the event of any shipping issues or late delivery to contact us via the contact form on our website.
There is no local pick-up service. Make sure on receipt of your item you check the packaging to see it is intact and has not been tampered with.
Some items we can provide a quote for ’International Customers’. But these items may be subject to import duties or other taxes that are subject to that countries law.
These charges are the total responsibility of the buyer. Fees to consider in shipping are as follows.
- Paypal Cross Border Levy 0.5 to 1.5%
- Shipping Standard Fee
- Shipping Insurance if item over £100
- Buyer Country Taxes, Duties and Fees
Please request a quote via the contact form on our website providing your full address.