The Blendtec Total Blender makes the smoothest of smoothies even when using the toughest of ingredients, like ice and frozen fruit. An array of user-friendly features, including one-touch preprogrammed settings, ensure your favourite recipes will turn out perfectly every time.
The patented WildSide+ jar features an extra-wide base and a narrow fifth "wild" side that helps create a faster, smoother blend. Two vertical ridges on the interior walls disrupt the blending pattern even further, allowing ingredients to hit two additional surfaces and further accelerating the blending process.
The Twister jar is the first jar of it's kind, featuring patented scrapers that make it Blendtec's most effective jar for blending the thickest recipes and it's fun to use! Simply twist the lid while blending. This patented design forces the ingredients from the sides of the jar and back into the blade. Perfect for nut butter, hummus, baby food and thick milkshakes.
Whether you're making smoothies or countless other delicious, healthy recipes, the Total Blender delivers everything you'd ever want in a blender.
- Model: Total Blender
- Pack includes: Blender, Wildside+ Jar, Twister Jar and spectacular spatula
- Wildside Jar:
- Capacity of 2000ml with measurement up to 1000ml
- Extra-wide base and a narrow fifth "wild" side create a faster smoother blend.
- Twister Jar:
- Capacity of 1000ml with measurement up to 500ml
- Twister Lid Features tines that rotate and push ingredients off the side and into the blending vortex. Durable BPA-free, Triton Polyester material. Comes with Twister Lid, Spectacular spatula and recipe book to help get you started. For use on all Blendtec home blenders.
Dimensions: H 38 x W 17.8 x D 20.3 cm
ANDITSGONE SHIPPING INFO:-
Anditsgone shipping department estimate delivery time will be 2 Business Days on this product(s) from the time of order.
Additional day(s) transit may be required for remote areas. Also note that we are unable to ship to the Channel Islands, Post Office Boxes and BFPO.
Public and Regional holidays plus adverse weather conditions may affect delivery lead times.
Anditsgone would please ask its customers in the event of any shipping issues or late delivery to contact us via the contact form on our website.
There is no local pick-up service. Make sure on receipt of your item you check the packaging to see it is intact and has not been tampered with.
Some items we can provide a quote for ’International Customers’. But these items may be subject to import duties or other taxes that are subject to that countries law.
These charges are the total responsibility of the buyer. Fees to consider in shipping are as follows.
- Paypal Cross Border Levy 0.5 to 1.5%
- Shipping Standard Fee
- Shipping Insurance if item over £100
- Buyer Country Taxes, Duties and Fees
Please request a quote via the contact form on our website providing your full address.