- 10 grind settings
- Large hopper
- 40 second warm-up time
- Water tank capacity 1.5L
Get the best from your coffee beans
Dualit's conical coffee grinder produces consistently ground coffee and preserves the maximum aroma of the bean. This is only possible with a conical burr grinder which spins more slowly than other types of coffee grinders, minimising the clogging effect of oily or flavoured beans and producing less heat.
Conical burr grinder:
Its powerful motor and gear reduction allows for a slower and thus cooler grind. This produces consistently ground coffee with maximum aroma
Convenient dosing selector delivers only what you require each time, ensuring your beans are always freshly ground
10 grind settings:
Covers all your coffee equipment needs, whether coarse (for percolators and cafetieres), medium (for filter machines) or fine (for espresso makers)
- Grind settings: 10
- Grinding type: Burrs
- Grinding speed: 450 rpm
- Portion control dial
- Removable burrs
- Hopper capacity: 250g
- Collector capacity: 220g
- Safety cut out
- Power: 150 W
Removable burrs: Burrs are easily removed for quick, convenient cleaning – an important factor in preserving flavour when changing between different beans
Large hopper: A 250g hopper holds enough beans to grind up to 35 portions without refilling
Portion control lets you grind only what you require each time, with the convenient dosing selector
Ten grind settings ensure all your needs are met, whether you want your coffee coarse, medium or fine
Your kitchen coffee shop
The ground breaking Dualit Coffee Machine makes you an at-home barista, producing coffee shop quality lattes, cappuccinos and espressos from your very own kitchen! Unique to the market, Dualit's patented multi-brew system offers the freedom to choose from ground coffee, mess-free ESE Pods, Nespresso®* Capsules, Dualit's convenient, patented NX® Coffee Capsules and Fine Tea Capsules.
Time-poor? Convenient NX® and Fine Tea Capsules, Nespresso®* Capsules or ESE pods are ideal before work. Wishing for the weekend? Delight in decadent breakfast in bed with exotic ground coffee blends.
Extracting perfection with Pure Pour
With patented Pure Pour® technology, coffee lovers become instant baristas. Watch the smooth streams of professional quality coffee create taste sensations for your coffee catch-ups with friends.
Frothed milk on demand
Fancy a refill? With thermobloc heating technology producing continuous froth, leaving home for authentic cappuccinos is history.
What's in the box
- Patented Pure Pour® filter holder for Ground Coffee and ESE pods
- Patented NX® filter holder for Dualit NX® and Fine Tea Capsules
- 7g measuring spoon: Incorporating a tamper for ground coffee
- Easy-froth nozzle: Simple and easy to use, froth your milk in seconds
- 1 cup filter: When just one cup is required
- 2 cup filter: Coffee for two
- ESE pod filter: Easy serve espresso pods, for no mess, fuss free, coffee
- Maintenance kit: Includes 20 x filter papers, filter pin and steam pin
- Spares available
- Pressure Pump: 15 BAR
- Heating system: Thermobloc
- Water tank capacity: 1.5L
- Height under filter holder: 10cm
- Colours: Polished and Canvas White
- Multi-brew versatility - patented NX® & Fine Tea Capsules, Nespresso®* Capsules, ESE Pods and ground coffee
- 15 Bar pump: The ideal pressure for the perfect ‘crema’
- Ultra fast thermobloc (water heating on demand) rather than boiler
- 1.5 litre removable water tank: Extra large water tank requires topping up less frequently
- Automatic purge: instantly cools to optimum coffee temperature
- 40 second warm-up time: From cold to ready-to-go in 40 seconds, making the coffee machine a fast worker
- Drip tray with non-slip mat: Convenient pop-up indicator instantly reminds you that the drip tray needs emptying
- Extra height clearance: Height clearance of 10cm under the filter holder, for larger cups and mugs
- Cup warming plate
- Easy to use
- Heavy duty polished stainless steel and aluminium chassis
Machine type: Bean To Cup
H 27 x W 14 x D 19 cm Grinder
H 33 x W 20.7 x D 28.4 cm Machine
1.8 kg Grinder
ANDITSGONE SHIPPING INFO:-
Anditsgone shipping department estimate delivery time will be 2 Business Days on this product(s) from the time of order.
Additional day(s) transit may be required for remote areas. Also note that we are unable to ship to the Channel Islands, Post Office Boxes and BFPO.
Public and Regional holidays plus adverse weather conditions may affect delivery lead times.
Anditsgone would please ask its customers in the event of any shipping issues or late delivery to contact us via the contact form on our website.
There is no local pick-up service. Make sure on receipt of your item you check the packaging to see it is intact and has not been tampered with.
Some items we can provide a quote for ’International Customers’. But these items may be subject to import duties or other taxes that are subject to that countries law.
These charges are the total responsibility of the buyer. Fees to consider in shipping are as follows.
- Paypal Cross Border Levy 0.5 to 1.5%
- Shipping Standard Fee
- Shipping Insurance if item over £100
- Buyer Country Taxes, Duties and Fees
Please request a quote via the contact form on our website providing your full address.