In collaboration with Eker Design, Mill Heat have reinvented the panel heater; and the result is simply stunning. The heater is visible, yet it is invisible. The rounded edges of the product, combined with the slightly curved front, has made this into a design icon in the heater industry.
The Mill Steel is a WiFi integrated panel heater, where the heater can be controlled with a touch of a button on your Millheat App. By using the App you can control different locations and as many heaters as you want.
- 800W panel heater with elegant design and steel front
- Download the Millheat app to control your heater wirelessly
- Digitally registered making it more accurate with an advanced WiFi thermostat
- Overheat protection
- 100% silent easy operation
- Temperature calibration function
- Aluminium heating element for high efficiency and low surface temperature
- Control all your heaters situated in multiple locations, all inside the Millheat app. You can control all your heaters via the same user, regardless of where the heaters are situated.
- Set up weekly programmes with different pre-defined modes: Comfort, Sleep, Away and Off.
- Set individual temperature for 3 different modes in each room.
- Override the set programmes for the whole house, a specific room or a specific heater. There is no need to edit your programme if you get home earlier than normal one day.
- Enable vacation mode for saving energy while you are away. The app will automatically increase the temperature in your house before you get back home.
- Share your house with other family members, making control easy.
- "Open window" function that automatically turns off the heater if the temperature sensors registered a sudden fall in the temperature. The heater will start heating again automatically after 10 minutes.
Number of settings: 1
Timer Mode: Yes
Safety Cut Out: Yes
Brand: Mill Heat
Dimensions: W 105.0 x D 7.8 x H 25.0 cm
ANDITSGONE SHIPPING INFO:-
Anditsgone shipping department estimate delivery time will be 3 Business Days on this product(s) from the time of order.
Additional day(s) transit may be required for remote areas. Also note that we are unable to ship to the Channel Islands, Post Office Boxes and BFPO.
Public and Regional holidays plus adverse weather conditions may affect delivery lead times.
Anditsgone would please ask its customers in the event of any shipping issues or late delivery to contact us via the contact form on our website.
There is no local pick-up service. Make sure on receipt of your item you check the packaging to see it is intact and has not been tampered with.
Some items we can provide a quote for ’International Customers’. But these items may be subject to import duties or other taxes that are subject to that countries law.
These charges are the total responsibility of the buyer. Fees to consider in shipping are as follows.
- Paypal Cross Border Levy 0.5 to 1.5%
- Shipping Standard Fee
- Shipping Insurance if item over £100
- Buyer Country Taxes, Duties and Fees
Please request a quote via the contact form on our website providing your full address.