The Celestron LandScout Spotting Scope is easy-to-use and perfect for any outdoor activity. If you want a portable, compact, light-weight, and easy to set up spotting scope, this LandScout is perfect to take with you on any excursion. The 10-30x zoom gets you in close to the action, and the multi-coated optics provides bright, sharp views. The LandScout also makes a great backup scope when you don’t want to carry a larger, heavier scope. The LandScout Spotting Scope comes with a soft carry case and a tabletop tripod for added stability when viewing.
Landscout 50 Features:
- Quick and easy no-tool setup
- Rotating and locking tripod collar with 1/4" socket
- Angled view eyepiece, non slip rubber magnification ring
- Non-slip rubber focus wheel
- Rotating tripod mount that rotates a full 360° and allows the eyepiece to be set in any viewing position
- A variety of point-and-shoot cameras can be used to digiscope with the LandScout spotting scope with the Universal Camera Adapter (not included)
- Includes objective lens cap, eyepiece cap, tabletop tripod
- Optical coatings: Fully coated BK-7 Prisms
- Magnification: 50mm, 10-30x
- Field of view: 168-89ft (51.2-12.7m) at 100yd
- Minimum focus distance: 10ft (3m)
- Angle: 45°
- Exit pupil diameter: 5.0-1.7 mm
- Eye relief: 18-14 mm
- Angular field of view: 3.2 -1.7°
- Dimensions: H 22 x W 13 x 6 cm
- Weight: 0.403kg
Type: Spotting Scope
Accessories Included: Yes
Weight: 0.4 kg
Aperture: 50 mm
ANDITSGONE SHIPPING INFO:-
Anditsgone shipping department estimate delivery time will be 7 Business Days on this product(s) from the time of order.
Additional day(s) transit may be required for remote areas. Also note that we are unable to ship to the Channel Islands, Post Office Boxes and BFPO.
Public and Regional holidays plus adverse weather conditions may affect delivery lead times.
Anditsgone would please ask its customers in the event of any shipping issues or late delivery to contact us via the contact form on our website.
There is no local pick-up service. Make sure on receipt of your item you check the packaging to see it is intact and has not been tampered with.
Some items we can provide a quote for ’International Customers’. But these items may be subject to import duties or other taxes that are subject to that countries law.
These charges are the total responsibility of the buyer. Fees to consider in shipping are as follows.
- Paypal Cross Border Levy 0.5 to 1.5%
- Shipping Standard Fee
- Shipping Insurance if item over £100
- Buyer Country Taxes, Duties and Fees
Please request a quote via the contact form on our website providing your full address.